Welcome onboard this stunning 2007 PERRY 62 Flybridge Catamaran Motor Yacht. This vessel is one of the versatile boats you will step onboard. From a day out with family and friends or spending a weekend away beside an island to full-time cruising around Australia, this vessel is well equipped to do anything you throw at it.
This vessel features an amazing amount of volume and space throughout, as you step onboard there is a relaxing type of feeling that the boat boasts. On the aft deck, there is a comfortable covered lounge looking out to the ocean views. When stepping into the mostly enclosed cockpit you will find full head height throughout with massive volume and a dining table. Walking into the vessel through massive opening doors which presents a huge free flow area combining the massive internal lounge & indoor dining table, and mostly enclosed cockpit with aft seating area but keeping the full ocean views in mind. When walking into the massive 4 cabins with ensuites it continues the theme of huge volume and head height. All fittings and fixtures to the highest quality, which the Perry 62 is built to being an Australian-built vessel.
The kitchen is fitted with all the essentials like home; Icemaker, 2 x water makers, dishwasher, huge fridge with separate freezer (There is also another massive fridge in the flybridge with a second chest freezer in the front locker for extended trips away), 3 burner stove, massive inverter, new generator plus heaps more to mention. The kitchen has an ample amount of headroom and volume plus an ample amount of food preparation space and storage space. This vessel has all the necessary comforts for what every you intend to do with this vessel.
Following on with the extended trips away with the huge inverter, 2 water makers, 3 fridges/freezers, massive water, and fuel storage, SAT-TV, and internet, the perry 62 boasts class-leading performance and comfort coupled with fuel efficiency, resale value these words are synonymous with class-leading Perry known worldwide as the benchmark in Multihull performance. This current owner has motored her to the Whitsundays at the cruise speed of 16 knots, once arriving the vessel has only used just over half a tank of fuel. This Perry 62 is ideal to cruise around the Gold Coast or to the Islands around where no one has the range to go.
This current owner has never skipped on spending money on her a list below of the upgrades that have been done through his time of owning her to make his extended stays comfortable and reliable.
• 4 x new 260amp/hr full River house batteries.
• 2 x recently replaced 200amp hr house batteries/front crane Just fitted VSR to compliment main battery bank.
• Both Alternator replaced with new
• 1500w (6 panels) solar with 85-amp Victron controller.
• 2 x 15amp shore power inputs were added to the port side on the vessel, It can now be powered up from either side.
• 1 KW + 3kw Furuno transducers forward STBD hull
• Furuno Forward-facing Sonar interfaced now with Simrad touch screens (still same as current model forward-facing sonar $36k)
• Furuno Nav 500 HF Radio
• Yacht Controller
• 2 x Sat domes
• Wi-Fi booster aerial
• 4000w MasterVolt inverter
• 1000w inverter (back up)
• 2 x water makers Port and STBD
• Panda 12KVA was new in late 2014 and has now done 200hrs
• Engines are about 1400hrs each, Both just had major service completed including all intercoolers, cams belts, and tappet
• Full-size house fridge
• 3 burners gas hot plate
• Gas stove/grill
• icemaker Upgrades in current refit;
• Front deck 800kg Davco crane, stripped, repainted, and reconditioned including motor and lift rope.
• Modification to previous new stainless bow spit
• 2 x new front centre bow rail seats added with boat name engraved
• Replace exist bow port and STBD side seat bases (front of each hull)
• New Gas solenoid on Gas bottles
• Replace both midship bilge bumps with 2000GPH Rule
• Seal kit through STBD hot water system
• New 60kg Stainless Steel Ultra Anchor and 80m of Gal chain
• Reseal all widows, saloon and flybridge, side portlights.
• Added Sea Air roller shade/fly screens to both staterooms and flybridge hatches
• Flyscreens to both Saloon hatches and new SS gas struts
• Clean, polish and reseal all bow rail stanchions to stop stains
• Cleans and reseal all Stainless deck fittings.
• Repaint black around flybridge and saloon windows.
• Replaced flybridge side windows with new glass and opening slide windows
• Added new opening window to STBD rear of enclosed flybridge
• New clears and flyscreens to the flybridge and rear cockpit
• New bimini added to Flybridge rear
• Extra Stainless bars added to new rear deck Awning and 8 SS rod holders added Saloon
• Table base under carpet added and strengthen to support Saloon table
• Old TV at floor level removed and replaced with liquor cabinet.
• New Sony 43" flat screen added in behind on new electric riser
• New LED flat screens with DVD player in both staterooms and STBD kids room
• New fusion sound system with internal iPod dock, including 2 x amps front deck speakers, helm remote through NMEA 2000
• Dual USD charging stations added to Saloon Mater Stateroom, and two in Flybridge
• LED bubs (over 50 ) replace every light globe in the boat, Amps dropped from over 70amps(all on) to under 10amps
• 2 x Simrad NSS 16" touch screens
• 2 x Simrad NSO 19" touch screens
• 4 ‘ Simrad Halo radar
• Simrad Autopilot
• OP40 Simrad Dash control
• OP50 Simrad Helm chair armrest control
• 1KW Airmar Transducer forward Port + Hull
• Front deck loudspeaker with internal talkback mic
Walking up the teak stairs to the enclosed flybridge, there is a nice coffee table with seating and sink so you can enjoy the views in comfort, walking in the enclosed flybridge there is a massive new stainless fridge, three new Simrad screens with a completely new dash to really set the Perry off with style and comfort. The new dash is much more user-friendly with style to match.
Contact our team for your personal inspections or for more information on this vessel. Is your vessel getting the maximum amount of exposure with the right advertising pathways or professional Videography and Photography? Ask our team about what we do in regards to advertising your vessel, all exclusively listed boats now come with free Photography and Videography worth over $3,000.